Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default osx installed perfectly but sound quality is crackling? - 10-08-2010, 05:12 AM

hi i installed 10.5.7 on my dell and the sound quality keeps crackling and doesnt sound good at all..

how do i fix this?
  (#2) Old
Default 10-09-2010, 02:31 PM

i donĀ“t think anyone can help you there. everyone here is using snow leopard (10.6.x), the netbookinstaller works just fine with snow leopard, not necessarily with Leopard. Since your 10v isnĀ“t a mac and the netbookinstaller specifically written to get working specific versions of snow leopard, iĀ“d recommend you to just kick leopard and get snow leopard... should be the easiest to get everything working.

If you want to be sure, install snow 10.6.0 (the first version without updates), install netbookinstaller 0.8.3, the update to 10.6.2. ThatĀ“s the best configuration i ever had with OSX on my mini

« WiFi no longer working on Mac SL after installing iPhone SDK | How To: Install MS Word X on my Dell »