Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Super Moderator
Question German audio text information! - 09-09-2010, 08:21 PM

Hopefully someone will have some ideas on this one... I am running OS X 10.6.4 on a Mini 10v, and have just noticed something a bit odd, which actually first came to my attention when I was using Skype!

Perhaps some kind soul would try it on their 10v, and see if they get the same result?

First click on the small Apple logo (top left of screen), select 'System Preferences', and then click on the last icon in the second line down (under Hardware) which is 'Sound'.

This then opens a large 'Sound Effects' window, with a line about half way down, 'Play Sound Effects through', and then a small box with just one option, which says "Interne Lautsprecher", which sounds to me like German for "Internal Loudspeaker" ?

As everything else is in English, and I haven't (so far as I am aware) changed any odd language option anywhere, why should it display this?

Any ideas please... and do any other users see the same thing?

Many Thanks!

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« Airport card not installed | 10.6.4 with a few probs »