I really appreciate the community for its help on OSX installation. I had my friend, Google, help me find info on the subject. I found Gizmodo guide useful, though I had tons of printed out guides. (Almost all the guides in this forum)
But I plan to make it Dual bootable with Win 7. My plan is to use Apple Retail Snow Leopard. I am bit reluctant to get in the terminal mode or other tweaks. I find installing only OS X is straight forward.
As I started reading about Dual booting, I become a bit confused.
1. Is it possible, or did anybody have luck with, to install Win 7 in Boot camp? My logic is Once you install OS X, Mini becomes a Mac, So it should act like one. It looks like Boot Camp is only for authentic mac hardware.
2. When I install OS X first time and I format the hard drive on Mini, Can I configure 2 different partitions, one for mac, other for windows? I read somewhere Partition 1 should be for Windows. Can anybody give some more ideas?
3. To use Apple Retail DVD, should I use Chamaleon?
4. What is the difference between Chamaleon and Easy BCD?
5. If I install both OSes with my plan in question 2, is it possible to access them with Chamaleon or Easy BCD?