Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Mini 10v won't recognize EIZO L997 LCD as external - 05-07-2010, 08:52 PM

Update - solutionI have everything running on my 10v with SL 10.6.3 NBI 084 RC1. It recognizes a DELL stock VGA 22" monitor. When i plug in my L997 (two DVI-I ports) the monitor cycles and the mini does nothing, to let you know it is looking. Downloaded OS x L997 driver, not sure how to install but used expander and double clicked on sit file. Couple quick flashes of a window or two and still nothing. Would like to get this functioning because the monitor has plenty of open space around it. Location, location, location

Thanks to all for making this fairly trouble free.

I broke down and bought a GEFEN Usb to VGA device. ($80). You have to download the MAC drivers, and then, Viola, picture on the Eizo. I had to find a DVI-I to VGA adapter (HP makes them) but other than that it is as though the external was made for it.

Happy Trails

« Install OSX on mini 10v- "no operating system found" error help! | 10v Snow Leopard Install Problem »