Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#51) Old
Default 05-14-2010, 08:46 PM

@Martytoof Thanks. Amazing Story!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Dell Mini 10v | Mac OS X Snow Leopard | 250GB hard drive | 1GB RAM and I love it!!!!
Snow Leopard makes my Intel Atom feel like an i7!
  (#52) Old
Default 05-21-2010, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by MrDellMini10V View Post
@c85music: Did you take it to a best buy for the ram upgrade? i saw the video and man that's a little out of my range of expertise. I may have to wipe it if i take it to best buy.

@Pacificuser: I lowered the setting in the trackpad for sensitivity and it helped 10 fold
@MrDellMini10V: No I didn't, I actually did it myself. I honestly thought the same thing when I bought the RAM stick, I was scared to dismantling the whole thing but it actually was surprisingly easy, no expertise required. Honestly if you've ever built a computer from scratch I would say save your money and give the installation a go yourself.

Dell Mini 10v Mac OSX 10.6.3 2 GB Kingston HyperX RAM 500GB Seagate 7400RPM HDD BIOS A06  NBI 0.8.4 RC1

« 10V Ncard wireless network issue | Confused: NBI and NBBM »