Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Trackpad - 03-26-2010, 07:56 PM

Well, I just hackintoshed my mini 10v last night. So far, almost everything works great (minus the sound occasionally, which I posted about in the sound issues thread).

The only other thing that is really annoying me is the trackpad. No matter how I adjust the settings in system preferences, the button click is still very annoying due to the amount of "jump" when my finger hits it.

I know that NBI supposedly deals with this, but to my mind it doesn't deal with it nearly enough. Does anybody know of a workaround to smooth out that "jump" without messing up NBI?
  (#2) Old
Default 03-27-2010, 12:10 AM

to be honest the best fix is to enable tapping and two-finger right-click tapping. other than that some people have seen success by simply putting a piece of masking or duct tape across the bottom of their trackpad. too tacky for me.

mini 10v | osx 10.6.8 on 106gb | win8 dev preview on 106gb | ubuntu 11.10 alpha on 106gb | nbi 0.8.4(modified) | 320gb | 2 gigs ram

« 10.6.2 Sound Issues | Bluetooth issues resolved in latest NBI? »