Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Bluetooth issues resolved in latest NBI? - 03-25-2010, 11:25 PM

I have a 10v running OS X 10.6.2 quite well, except for the well-known issue of a BT mouse disconnecting on sleep with no way to reconnect without restarting. Since this is my only real issue with my setup, I'm wondering if it's going to be addressed in the latest NBI? Other than this, I'm completely happy with my MiniMac...

Thanks for the replies...
  (#2) Old
Default 03-26-2010, 04:18 PM

If you turn off your mouse (so that it disconnects) before closing the lid, the mouse will reconnect when your Mini wakes up.

-=|| Mini10v | 2GB | 120GB | BT | Win7 Pro | OSX 10.6.2 ||=-
  (#3) Old
Default 03-27-2010, 12:13 AM

Thanks for the heads up, but that part I figured out on my own, and I can deal with that.. The problem I'm having is with the times it goes to sleep without closing the lid.. If I didn't turn off the mouse, then I have to go thru the reboot routine, which is a pain..

That's why I'm wondering if any work is being done to address this issue in a future release of NBI.. This seems to be the only remaining issue that makes my setup less than perfect, and I like perfect!!

« Trackpad | Completely disable trackpad? »