Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Keyboard and Trackpad Delay after Waking from Sleep - 03-19-2010, 07:04 PM

Maybe someone can help me out with this. I have hackintoshed my dell mini 10v and so far its running great.

The only issue I have with it is that when I put it into sleep (either going to Apple>Sleep or by closing the lid) and wake it back up (by pressing the power button. I have lidwake set to 0…), I have to wait for 5 to 10 seconds before I get any response from the keyboard or mouse. You can see the login screen come up though which makes me think that it is just the input devices that are delayed...

This resolves itself after a few seconds so it is not a huge issue, but it can get kind of annoying. Anyone have this same issue or know of a solution? Thanks.
  (#2) Old
Default 04-11-2010, 01:06 PM

Im getting the same thing... IM on 10.6.2 and all works perfect.. but sleep is the issue and the keyboard lag.. continues even after it settles down... any Ideas..

« Another Kernel Panic and Dell Mini 10 question | Can't Boot From OS X Installer (USB Drive) »