Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Trackpad Question - 03-11-2010, 12:03 PM

I checked the other threads about the trackpad which the forum suggested but none of them seemed conclusive so I thought I'd ask all my questions in one go:

I have installed using NetBookCD 0.8.3 Final, does this mean that I am already using the latest driver for the trackpad?

I have seen the preference panel for the trackpad, is there an optimal set of settings which I should be using?

Like other people who've posted before, I am having real trouble with the mouse jumping around when I leave my thumb near the left 'button'. I am obviously assuming that I will get better over time but is there a simple way to decrease the sensitivity to reduce this?

I'm not planning on opening up the netbook to perform any hardware mods so I guess I'm just looking for any pointers or tips really.

Thanks in advance.
  (#2) Old
Default 03-12-2010, 01:17 AM

I honestly just started putting a finger on the left button and scrolling with a single finger on the rest of the trackpad. Smooth as glass.

« My OSX 10v is going for warranty service, am I worried? | Do you execute software updates? (e.g. Security Update or iLife Support) »