Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Send a message via AIM to BlackRich Send a message via Skype™ to BlackRich
Default Having an Issue with youtube - 02-19-2010, 01:38 PM

Last week it seemed that youtube worked alright. Now its really choppy and I can't figure out why. Im currently using a 10v with OS X 10.6.2 installed. 1 gig of ram. I've tried youtube with safari and firefox. when trying to search for some information, I came up short. Could also be because I just woke up. I saw one thread that updated drivers, but those are for win 7/xp/vista. I used NBI 0.8.3. Can anyone give me any sort of information to solve my problem, or a link to a thread with a fix. Thanks ahead of time.

Dell Mini 10v|OSX 10.6.3|NBI 0.8.4 RCI|1GB RAM|160 GB HDD|BIOS A04|Obsidian Black
  (#2) Old
Default 02-19-2010, 05:16 PM

Go to: in Safari. Click link for Beta trial. Then check out videos. I got this link from this forum yesterday, just can't find it to credit OP. It really changed my attitude about webvideos on 10v.
  (#3) Old
Default Flash 10.1 beta - 02-20-2010, 11:39 AM

Hit the link below and install the latest beta of Flash 10.1. There's a noticeable improvement in performance using it...

Adobe Labs - Downloads: Flash Player 10.1

« Long restart time and boot up time after erasing free space. | Network issue on clean install (Both ethernet and wireless) »