Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Herefordshire (U.K.)
02-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Pleased to hear that you managed to sort it out OK, but some members might find this procedure of interest also:
To change an item's icon to another one:
1. Select the volume, application, folder, or file whose icon you want to stamp onto another, just click the icon to select it.
2. From the File menu, choose Get Info or press Command-I to open the Info window.
3. Click the icon in the upper-left corner of the Info window to select it.
4. From the Edit menu, choose Copy or press Command-C.
5. Select the volume, application, folder, or file whose icon you want to replace.
6. From the File menu, choose Get Info or press Command-I.
7. Click the icon in the upper-left corner.
8. From the Edit menu, choose Paste or press Command-V to replace the icon.
A good source for desktop (and other) icon can be found here.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.