Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#21) Old
Default 04-02-2010, 04:49 PM

Has anyone tried those USB bluetooth adaptors on the 10v under SL? They're so small and cheap nowadays that it doesn't seem worth it to me to pay more, wait longer, and have to disassemble my system to have it internal.

(#22) Old
Default 04-02-2010, 11:28 PM

I have to say ive got the same problem. I have an internal bluetooth adapter that i installed myself that worked perfectly in 10.6.2, but since upgrading to 10.6.3 when powering up i have bluetooth then when i close the lid then open to wake from sleep bluetooth is greyed out.

I have noticed that sometimes it will re-appear after sleep and other times not. but if i restart or reboot it will start up fine?

This is with bluetooth enabled in bios and bluetooth fix selected in netbook installer 0.8.4.

But when i plug in a bluetooth adapter all works ok until i remove it? I dont use that often, only to send the odd file or when i have my mighty mouse at hand, it is bugging me though as i like all things to work as they should.
  (#23) Old
Default 04-04-2010, 03:26 AM

I'm having the same issues, also reported in this thread:
Sleep doesn't work again after upgrade to 10.6.3

Sorry for the duplicate. It seems like quite a few people are experiencing this -- sleep is locking the entire OS. For me, it seems to be when my wifi card tries to reconnect to my network that everything locks up. Strange.

Anyone have any info or suggestions? The troubleshooting steps I took are outlined in the thread above.

« Sleep doesn't work again after upgrade to 10.6.3 | How do I reinstall OSX on a HD that already has it installed? »