Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Multi boot, NBI 083 Not detecting disk0 to instsall Chame bootloader - 12-31-2009, 11:01 PM

I am tangibly following Triple Boot Videos and Guide Using Chameleon, OS X, Windows 7 & Ubuntu Netbook Remix

Using Mac OS 10.5 (NBM patched) USB installer:

Using GUID partitioning, disk0 is partitioned as WIN7, MAC, STRG, NIX

Mac OS 10.5 is installed, then WIN7, and finally Ubuntu Netbook Remix.

Problem is, when I boot with the 10.5 usb, NBI could not detect disk 0 to install Chameleon bootloader.

Have I mixed too many guides together and did something wrong?
Also when trying to correct win7 booting diskpart would not set the WIN7 partition active because I am not using MBR. What is wrong?

Thank you for your help.

O I found this:
10.5 needs updating... brb

I don't think solving NBI and Chame install would help with the issue with WIN7 booting, so I still have a problem.

I can boot to 10.5 and Ubuntu with a usb Chame bootloader, but when booting to window I have a different error: 0xc0000225 (while most ppl have 0xc000000e error)

As per Anguish's Triple guide, trying to correct win7 booting, diskpart would complain and not set the WIN7 partition active because I am not using MBR. So I don't what else to try, might be I reinstall WIN7 after I get Chame installed...

Ooops, now that 10.5.4 is patched to 10.5.8 Chameleon bootloader is installed, and I am getting the right error for boot win7. n/m this thread :blush:

« 6 Cell Battery Fit Mod... | Can't install with NBI 2 guide; Immediate kernel panic »