Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Internal bluetooth - 12-11-2009, 11:26 PM

Is it necessary to enable internal bluetooth in windows before the hackintosh process? I thought I read this somewhere and I couldn't find it again.
  (#2) Old
Default 12-23-2009, 12:20 AM

i would like to know this too please, and does the magic mouse work?
  (#3) Old
Default 12-23-2009, 01:31 PM

I only had OSX installed on mine when I fitted an internal bluetooth module. Enabled it in BIOS, booted up and everything was recognised and worked fine. Magic Mouse pairs and works really well, especially with BetterTouchTool installed :-)

The only issue I have at the moment is coming out of sleep sometimes the bluetooth doesn't come back and appears to take out the WiFi at the same time...

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

It appears that a fix has been found!!!

After reading some advice on another thread I removed the 'Bluetooth DUN' from networking and re-created it. Now my Mini comes out of sleep fine and Bluetooth and Wifi both work again (or at least it seems that way - only put it to sleep 3 or 4 times so far but looks good).

One thing that has been noted about the Magic Mouse is that you may need to click the mouse to get it to reconnect after sleep :-)

Mini 10v | 2GB RAM | 120GB HDD | 1510 N Wireless | BT 2.1 | OSX 10.6.4 | NBI 0.8.4RC1 | Bios A04 | 1010 Touchpad | Magic Mouse

« Upgrading to 10.6.2 (Using BIOS A06). | Where Did Chameleon Go? »