Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Small issue with hackintoshed 10V - 11-10-2009, 03:09 AM

I've been rocking my hackintoshed mini 10v for about a week now and everything works pretty well but I noticed one small issue. Even though I have a screen saver setup for 20 minutes in sys prefs, I get a black screen after about 5 minutes of inactivity. Small issue for sure but any insight is appreciated...

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

OK I think I may have jumped the gun on this post. I checked the energy settings under sys prefs and it looks like these bars were set lower than the screen saver settings thereby putting my display to sleep before the screensaver could take effect. I'll see if this change fixes it. If so, then no problems other than the sketchy trackpad but I'm getting used to this...
  (#2) Old
Send a message via AIM to ahandlen003 Send a message via Skype™ to ahandlen003
Default 01-25-2010, 04:50 PM

There are trackpad drivers in the forum just use the search or look on google its a big help. If u have any ?s just PM me

« Graphics card doesn't support Photo Booth? | help with osx on my mini...confused/concerned... »