Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Oct 2009
me too... - 11-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Firstly -- Hi. I'm Ryan. I'm new here.
- got a mini 10v
- bios: A05 (was on the machine when I got it)
- upgraded to 2gb RAM
- installed using the giz guide/usb (10.6.0, updated to 10.6.1 after the initial install)
Everything installed smoothly. However, on several occasions, I've been surfing the web, and I get the "You need to restart your computer" screen.
No other error message. Machine boots fine... nothing out of the ordinary... until the 'yntryc' screen.
1. Is there an error log or something I can take a look at that logs what caused the "yntryc" screen?
2. Are there any settings I should change? (not sure what... just asking)
3. How would you begin to diagnose the cause of this error?
Another thread mentioned "lotsa open programs, large copy/paste..." might be the cause in that person's case... The only apps I'm running (I think?) are dropbox, and safari when this happens.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.