As far as I have been able to determine, there are five issues with the 10v and Snow Leopard:
1. No sound output upon wake from sleep. This doesn't happen every time on my 10v, but it happens enough.
2. No bluetooth. (I don't have bluetooth on mine, but I have heard this is a problem)
3. Inability to mirror two displays; when attempting to mirror, both screens turn to vertical stripes. Requires a reset to fix. Note that extended desktop on two displays works great - only mirroring is broken.
4. Touchy trackpad response. Hopefully a new driver will alleviate.
5. Display switch key (F1) causes screen to go black. Easy to fix...just close the lid and put the 10v to sleep. When you open the lid, the display will be back to normal.