Dell Mini 1012 Discussion forum on the new 2010 Dell Mini 1012, featuring an Intel Atom N450 CPU.

(#1) Old
Default Any idea on UK 1012 offers? - 03-18-2010, 08:35 AM

I am going to change my Acer A150 for a new Mini 1012, but I keep holding off as they are not doing any offers at the moment and I know that as soon as I place an order they will start doing money off

I noticed this morning that the 10/10v section now only shows one model and it starts at £229 which includes Bluetooth and the TV tuner, plus the option to have the HD screen, but I don't want to buy the older design, just because it has lots of goodies. I love the new 1012 design a lot, especially as it matches my Dell 24" monitor at home.

Not sure how they can justify £35 for a white lid when it only costs £19 on the 10/10v though

Currently they have the 1012 starting at £279 with Bluetooth at £29.99 extra, but I am not bothered by that, so not worried. I do however want the white top, but £35 is a bit steep, so if they had some money off it would help soften the blow.

How long shall I wait before I take the plunge??? I want it to take with me to Florida in May, so I have a bit of time to play with. I guess it will be roughly a week delivery like the desktops???

Any inside information greatly appreciated

« Ram upgrade speed dillema | Broadcom Crystal HD card? »