Dell Mini 1010 Forum for all discussion and support on the first revision of the Dell Mini 10, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1010.

(#11) Old
Default 07-14-2009, 06:05 AM

(#12) Old
Default 07-14-2009, 07:54 AM

Thank you for the information. There is a small item that needs to be taken care of to prevent the errors some people are getting. You must install all the new updates for the system before this fix will work.
I did not and got the same errors. But then I remembered that sammyboy had posted the fix and said that all updates had to be installed to get this fix to work. Sure enough after installing the fix and then installing all the updates the fix works just fine. There is a couple of things in the updates that make the fix work. Not sure exactly; but it does get rid of the errors and when you then reboot you get 1024 X 575 resolution. You cannot change the resolution to anything but 1024 X 576; but then that is what the screen was mean to be run at.
It also makes the system much quicker than it was with the generic driver. Hey I am happy with my Mini 10 now. Take care fdalbor

« Trouble with Netflix... | Ion powered Mini 10 coming Q3? »