Dell Mini 1010 Forum for all discussion and support on the first revision of the Dell Mini 10, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1010.

(#1) Old
Default AHCI Option for Mini 1010: - 07-16-2016, 03:09 PM

Good morning MDMF community:

I have a real quagmire here. I have a Mini 1010 & I need the AHCI option so I can run my SSD w/o the "molasses" effect. the 1012 & 1018 has it, so you can hackintosh it pretty easily. But Dell (in their infinite wisdom) decided NOT to put the option in the 1010. So if you're using a regular HDD & you're just emailing & surfing, you're going to be ok..BUT??!! If you're using an SSD, or/and if you want to watch videos, you're SOL. So please, if ANYONE know about an AHCI option for the 1010, don't hesitate to PM me. & PLEASE??!! no pseudo "knowitalls". I've been all of the know mod sites, and nothing. The BIOS (Tigrerom11) had been unlocked, but 1) no AHCI option & 2) no GPU unlocking (the set video RAM is 8MB, I want at least 64MB)..again??!! if anyone knows about how to do add the option, or has a copy of the BIOS with the option added to it, hit me ASAP. Thank you all in advance. Peace..& God bless you & yours.

A-Weapons..South Bronx, NYC..

« Newly Upgraded Daugterboard having issues | upgrade the CPU/RAM card to 2gb »