Dell Mini 1010 Forum for all discussion and support on the first revision of the Dell Mini 10, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1010.

(#1) Old
Default Dell Inspiron Mini 1010 (PP19S Model) not booting - 01-18-2015, 09:02 AM

Hi. My brother left the country and left his Dell on purpose. I asked if I could have it, he said yes.

I have the same laptop like him and his is still is in pristine condition compared to mine w/c already had its fair share of abuse here and there. Now, when I looked at it, I saw the reason why he left it.

Pressing the power button, the screen doesn't light up or anything but the white power led works. I've eliminated the fact that it's an LCD Problem as I actually had it boot up last night and had it shut down after deciding to do it the next day.

I've searched the internet, saying to press and hold Power + Fn but nothing happens. Also tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, have AC connected and AC Connected w/ no battery to no avail.

Video: (Sorry for the potato camera, i9100 only recording in 420p due to CM12 Beta Restrictions)(My unit is actually shining at the back)
youtu,be/ZgJh3bOMp_w (replace "," with ".")

« Dell mini 10 (model PP19S) drivers for windows 8 | Rehabilitated Mini 1010 »