Dell Mini 1010 Forum for all discussion and support on the first revision of the Dell Mini 10, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1010.

(#11) Old
Default 11-15-2010, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by largeelvis View Post
How do you cut an SD card flush, does it still work? I have a couple of extra cards I could try this on if it does.
The one I have is kinda transparent so I could see that the good bits were not taking up the whole card so I just cut and sealed off the opening with super glue and painted it black to match the computer. Just be careful some cards take up more space then others. If you wanted you could always leave a bit hanging out for easy removal. Or add a but of electrical tape for a grab tab. Mine happened to stick just a bit out I didn't get it 100% flush so it has a lip to pull out with a finger nail.
  (#12) Old
Default 11-30-2010, 05:41 PM

Sacrificed an SD card to try this out, didn't work. Chopped up the bits it needed to function. If you find an SD card that has a smaller profile, let me know.
  (#13) Old
Default 12-03-2010, 03:20 AM

Yeah if anyone can link a small profiled sd card that would be awesome. I hate how it sticks out the side of the dell mini.

« Best VLC settings for dell 1010 | * Be CAREFUL of Dell Outlet * »