Dell Mini 1010 Forum for all discussion and support on the first revision of the Dell Mini 10, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1010.

(#1) Old
Default mini 10 - hdmi not working - 10-15-2010, 10:51 PM

I just bouht a mini-10 - when the hdmi cable is plugged in it just keeps turning the screen off and on. It was sent back to dell, dell sent it back "fixed" it worked for netflix for about a day (connected to a 32 didgetal TV).

The next time I tried to use it, it again started turning the screen off and on again and it would not output to the didgetal tv again.

The mini 10 is only used for i-tunes, internet, sirius radio and didgetal tv via netflix.

I had dell support on for an hour, and they send send it back for repair (which I did) - I think there is a software conflict somewhere, I just don't know where.

Anyone have any ideas?
  (#2) Old
Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default 10-19-2010, 05:10 PM

Sounds very strange. One thing I can recommend is make sure you have the latest drivers for it.

Check out this thread for Windows 7 Drivers. If you're using XP, you'll have to search around on here or in the support area of where you put your servicetag in.

Please do not send me support requests via PM.

hdmi, mini 10 tv, no video

« streaming video problems | Screen turns Green or blank if the screen moves :S »