Dell Mini 1010 Forum for all discussion and support on the first revision of the Dell Mini 10, the Dell Inspiron Mini 1010.

(#1) Old
Default mini 10v xp bluetooth not working - 02-01-2010, 10:40 PM

firstly I am unsure if it has bluetooth as I bought this new from pc world and no options were availiable.
Within the first week I had blue screens and dell took it back and replaced the motherboard so I now finally have everything else working and am getting into using it. There is bluetooth options in control panel, my computer and in the right hand corner but when I click on them all I get is device not found. I had a look in hardware and have a bluetooth bus enumerator and it states it is working.
when it tells me to turn the bluetooth on with fn-f2 all that does is bring up audio properties.

I have downloaded any updates and drivers for bluetooth on the dell site but still the same things are happening.

any ideas folks
  (#2) Old
Send a message via AIM to ahandlen003 Send a message via Skype™ to ahandlen003
Default 02-02-2010, 10:55 PM

umm maybe u dont have bluetooth module...yeap

Mini10v - Black With Apple Logo - 1GB RAM - 320GB - BlueTooth(Added) - A06 - N280 - /QuadBoot\ SL OSX 10.6.2| Jolicloud OS PRO (beta)| Windows 7 Ultimate| Ubuntu Netbook Remix

« Software questions | New Mini10, now what??? »