1. remove 4 corner screws
2. remove battery and remove two screws under there.
3. flip over the unit and use a guitar pic to to pull up the center fo the kb up by the display. This will give you a finger hold to pull it up... GENTLY.
4. Gently lift keyboard out and you'll see 3 more screws. Pull those out. (note: you do not need to remove the keyboard's ribbon)
5. Close lid and turn over the unit so the bottom is up.
6. lift off the bottom. serviceable bits are on the bottom, not under the keyboard.
Hope this helps.