Dell Inspiron Duo Forum for discussion on the netbook/tablet hybrid by Dell, the Inspiron Duo.

(#11) Old
Default 01-13-2012, 03:55 PM

I am having same problem any link available to download this software?
  (#12) Old
Default 01-13-2012, 05:32 PM

I was able to get the software through a stupid website, HOWEVER you need to update your BIOS first in order to get the right serial/service code from the bios. There is a software that you download and throught that software you can retrive the original softwares that comes with the Inspiron Duo.
  (#13) Old
Default 02-04-2012, 11:29 AM

My hard drive went in November and although I downloaded and installed all the DUO stages and DUO station, when I flip to tablet mode the station where it used to show the fish and the time and then you clicked and it had your "apps" there (the e-reader, video/photos (I think), music and the drawing game similar to MS paint) is not there. I just have a greyed out dark screen with the x to close and the options icon which only wants to know if I want to see this every time I switch to tablet mode. I don't understand why they wouldn't have re-installed their own software and checked it before sending it back to me.

Any ideas on how to get that back? I'm assuming it's worked for you guys when downloading, so I'm obviously doing something wrong.

A call to tech support is something I would like to avoid at all costs if at all possible.

« Using Magnetometer/Accelerometer to launch programs | Extend DUO battery? »