Dell Inspiron Duo Forum for discussion on the netbook/tablet hybrid by Dell, the Inspiron Duo.

(#1) Old
Default Dell audio frame mode - 04-28-2011, 01:04 AM

Just got an audio station. I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. Makes the Duo a GREAT music companion on the bottom floor of our house. Speakers are pretty good. I was playing around with the photo frame and it is doing something odd. In my pictures library I had the sample photos folder (I never deleted it). And then a ton of photos in the photostage folder. It was only playing the sample photos over and over.

So I deleted that folder thinking it would then switch to the photostage folder. But when that was deleted it just would not play any photos. The documentation says it should play the last 100 photos. So I undeleted the sample photos folder and stuck one of my folders from the photostage in there and it started playing them.

I then tried copying some pictures to just the base pictures library folder and it played those. So a couple of questions. For photostage do you need a photostage folder? I honestly can't remeber if I created it or it was just there. Will photostage work if I stick new photos simply in the pictures library? Is this odd behavior? As I just got it, should it play the latest photos no matter what folder they are in? Was it strange for it to be 'defaulting' to the sample photos folder and just playing the 8 or so photos in there over and over and ignoring the photos in the photostage folder?

Thanks for the help.

« Larger hard drive? | Screen too glary causing eye-ache »