Dell Inspiron Duo Forum for discussion on the netbook/tablet hybrid by Dell, the Inspiron Duo.

(#1) Old
Default Great Review! - 02-09-2011, 10:11 PM

Well, these guys seem to be totally ecstatic over the design and build quality of the Duo, however, they weren't real impressed with the "sluggishness" of it's operation.

I'm wondering if they would have had a much better experience had they followed some of the suggestions offered in this forum to improve performance?

Either way, there's lots of good info in the link below for those considering to purchase. I ordered mine yesterday with an "estimated" ship date of today, however, as of now (almost 4pm), doesn't look like it's shipped yet.

Here's the review... Atthe end of the opening paragraph, you'll have to click "HotHardware" to continue: Dell Inspiron Duo Hybrid Tablet - Netbook | Dell,Inspiron,Duo Hybrid,Tablet,Netbook,Dell Inspiron Duo Hybrid Tablet - Netbook Review
  (#2) Old
Default 02-10-2011, 10:44 AM

Woohoo... woke up this morning and had an email showing that it shipped yesterday! Go Dell! But the docking station won't ship till today.
Either way, shows it will be delivered tomorrow.
Can't wait to dig in and apply what you guys have suggested, and post my own review.
Feels like another round of Christmas with Santa on the way... crazy, huh?
  (#3) Old
Default 02-10-2011, 08:45 PM

Can't help but feel disappointed when reviews decide to pick on the performance - it's a netbook ffs!

« If you ordered from Dell, did you get loads of extras? | Few questions to owners before I purchase... »