Dell Inspiron Duo Forum for discussion on the netbook/tablet hybrid by Dell, the Inspiron Duo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#11) Old

Default 03-10-2011, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cms View Post
I have been thinking about the O-stylus, Though I will probably build my own version of it in the next few months

oStylus - Capacitive Drawing Stylus
I was thinking about getting that one; just not sure about spending over $40 shipped on something I can't test to see if it works. Found this
and it looks like it works pretty well.

Also looking into the TouchTec and Dagi styli They look pretty good, but reviews are very mixed.

Seems like most of the styli are made for the iPad and marketed to those users. Does anyone know how the touchscreen on the Duo compares to the iPad? Thanks.
  (#12) Old

Default 03-10-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie Dub View Post
Seems like most of the styli are made for the iPad and marketed to those users. Does anyone know how the touchscreen on the Duo compares to the iPad? Thanks.
Capacitive screens really dont vary so much, unless you want to get technical. My bet is that the cross hatch is about the same. When I get a chance Ill dust off my ipad and compare the two.

My Dell Duo Tips Blog: http://cmediastudio.wordpress.com/ca...-inspiron-duo/
Solder-mod'er from the eeeuser forums.
Inspiron duo - Win7 ult x64 - Linux Simul. OS
EEE 1000he - 2.1ghz OC - 12hr battery
  (#13) Old

Default 03-13-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cms View Post
Capacitive screens really dont vary so much, unless you want to get technical. My bet is that the cross hatch is about the same. When I get a chance Ill dust off my ipad and compare the two.
Thanks cms

« Help with Duo after clean Win 7 install | Windows On Screen Keyboard Replacement? »