Dell Inspiron 11z Discussion on Dells 11.6inch "notebook", the Dell Inspiron 11z

(#1) Old
Default Zagg Invisible shield - 11-18-2009, 08:15 PM

Zagg just announced today that they have the 11z version of their protecting invisible shield available. I have it on my 11z, and it's awesome. A little hesitant on the surface of the track pad, but I don't use that thing anyway. Gorgeous coverage to protect it from any harm, and it cleans up in a snap from any smudges or whatever. Covers the surface of the wrist rests, the track pad, and the entire top of the case (opposite of the monitor where the round Dell logo is). Definitely recommended!

You can find it here
  (#2) Old
Default 11-18-2009, 09:21 PM

Does it help against fingerprints on the cover?
  (#3) Old
Default 11-19-2009, 06:40 AM

I have used this same protector with my iPhone. Results were great but I feel like getting it properly fixed to a 11.5 inch surface would be a difficult task. The surface has a great sticky resistant but at the same time easy to keep clean surface. It's just the right thickness too

11z - Jade - SU4100 - 4GB - 64 GB SSD - Win 7 Home Premium
  (#4) Old
Default 12-09-2009, 05:48 AM

Just ordered one for my new 11z. I have installed one on my Compaq 15" laptop lid and it was a bit challenging. You just have to be careful to get it aligned and use the installation spray. The film can be slid around until you start to squeegee the air and fluid out from under it. This allows for making adjustments.

11z, protect, zagg

« 11z Review in PC Pro magazine (U.K.) | 11z and flash issues (specifically with facebook/mafia wars) »