Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Help!! - 06-23-2009, 06:19 PM

Like another user, i am looking into buying a Dell Mini 10v and i would like to make some upgrades. I will with out a doubt be upgrading the memory to 2 gigabytes(thank you so much for the helpful vids), but i would also love to get Mac OS x but i don't know how. if some one could respond i would appreciate it.
  (#2) Old

Default 06-23-2009, 07:18 PM

it isnt possible (without SEARCHING).

Not to newbie bash, but seriously- post a legitimate subject title (how about "Mini 10 OSX questions"?), and ask questions that havent been answered many times already. Dont clog up the forums!
I am surprised some people can figure out how to register for the forums

Now, for your answer...go to the Mini 10 section, click on "Dell Mini 10 Guides" and click the one and only link that says "Mac Users' View on Hackintoshing a Mini 10v-Upgrade Ram, Update BIOS, Install OS X".
  (#3) Old
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to MoInSTL Send a message via MSN to MoInSTL Send a message via Yahoo to MoInSTL
Smile 07-01-2009, 12:10 PM

Ouch! While I agree about searching it was a first post.

Welcome to the forum samuel l.

Studio 15 1558| Black Chainlink| i5-520M, |4GB RAM |500 GB HD@7200 |ATI HD 4570, 512K|Backlit|9 Cell|Web Cam|Windows 7 Professional x64

« battery problems. drivers? | Noob Guide for osx on Mini 10v »