Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Just saying hi! - 06-10-2009, 05:18 AM

Hi people. I've been lurking for a bit. Ive been thinking about a netbook for a while and this forum convinced me to go with the mini 9. It also let me know when it was discontinued in time for me to snap up one of the last black ones off of the outlet. (They only have pink left last time I checked). My refurb, 8gb, 1gig, .3 webcam, bt, xp should arrive tomorrow! Planned upgrades: 32 or 64 ssd, 2gigs ram & mac os (ill probably wait for snow leopard). Thanks for the info so far, Ill probably be bugging you with stupid questions soon!

Edit: Looks like there are now plenty of other colors on the outlet. Still, glad I ordered mine.
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to MoInSTL Send a message via MSN to MoInSTL Send a message via Yahoo to MoInSTL
Default 06-10-2009, 03:51 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Studio 15 1558| Black Chainlink| i5-520M, |4GB RAM |500 GB HD@7200 |ATI HD 4570, 512K|Backlit|9 Cell|Web Cam|Windows 7 Professional x64

« Hi! | Display is messed up after booting »