Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#11) Old

Send a message via MSN to ChazB Send a message via Skype™ to ChazB
Default 06-10-2009, 10:49 PM

Thanks all for the advice, but I can't go the Outlet route because I'm in Canada and we don't have an outlet store. Same with the Vostro; not available in Canada. Also, I'm not buying from eBay or the forums because I have a Dell gift card and prefer new. I will bang off an email to Michael Dell's address though. Thanks! As for a replacement, I'm thinking the Mini 10v, bigger yes, but it seems to be, as someone pointed out, the next best thing. Thanks all.

| Dell Mini 10 | Product Red Edition | 1.6GHz | 1.3MP | 160GB SATA HDD | Bluetooth | 802.11n | Windows 7 Ultimate |
| Dell Mini 10v | Obsidian Black | 1.6GHz | 2GB Kingston HyperX | 1.3MP | 160GB SATA HDD | Bluetooth | 802.11n | Windows 7 Ultimate |

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. - Unknown

Before Elvis, there was nothing. - John Lennon
  (#12) Old

Default 06-11-2009, 03:59 AM

booo.....canada.....just kidding!
  (#13) Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-11-2009, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazB View Post
Thanks all for the advice, but I can't go the Outlet route because I'm in Canada and we don't have an outlet store. Same with the Vostro; not available in Canada. Also, I'm not buying from eBay or the forums because I have a Dell gift card and prefer new. I will bang off an email to Michael Dell's address though. Thanks! As for a replacement, I'm thinking the Mini 10v, bigger yes, but it seems to be, as someone pointed out, the next best thing. Thanks all.
dfsdirect.ca

FWIW: Quite a few Mini9's today at the Canadian Dell Outlet equivalent...

« Display is messed up after booting | New User and Question »