Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default ...Why hello, nice to meet you... - 06-03-2009, 02:44 PM

Hey,

I'm new to the forum and Mini's and wanted to introduce myself. I just put in an order for the Mini 10v w/ XP. I'm overly excited for this one, cant wait to punish it. I've seen some cool vids on the Mini 10v, but mostly un-boxing and people complaining, I'm gonna be putting this thing through some stress test and seeing what it can handle. Ill be posting vids on Youtube and such as they're made on the overall usability of these little guys. First vids gonna be RAM upgrade, cant wait!

Nice to meet you
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to MoInSTL Send a message via MSN to MoInSTL Send a message via Yahoo to MoInSTL
Default 06-03-2009, 02:59 PM

Congrats & welcome to the forum!!

Studio 15 1558| Black Chainlink| i5-520M, |4GB RAM |500 GB HD@7200 |ATI HD 4570, 512K|Backlit|9 Cell|Web Cam|Windows 7 Professional x64
  (#3) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default 06-03-2009, 03:00 PM

Be sure to post the youtube videos here and I will promote them to news articles!

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#4) Old

Default 06-03-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunhamzzz View Post
Be sure to post the youtube videos here and I will promote them to news articles!
Will do, I just have a ton of questions and can't find the answers to them. At least not in great detail. So Ill make em' Not terribly interested in OSX mounting though... Why ruin a perfectly good Windows machine lol
  (#5) Old

Default 06-04-2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conleyri View Post
Will do, I just have a ton of questions and can't find the answers to them. At least not in great detail. So Ill make em' Not terribly interested in OSX mounting though... Why ruin a perfectly good Windows machine lol
Why? Because you CAN! ha ha. Why not try to get OSX working on a machine that doesn't intend it. Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me!
  (#6) Old

Default 06-04-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
Why? Because you CAN! ha ha. Why not try to get OSX working on a machine that doesn't intend it. Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me!
True dat. OSX is actually pretty sweet. I just don't want to bother with it, plus the audio is still screwy right? Per Anguish anywayz, though they might have fixed it. I jsut can wait for this damn thing to come... Im tempted to go to the Dell factory anad put the damn thing together myself lol
  (#7) Old

Default 06-04-2009, 02:07 PM

Welcome to the Community!

Kevin
  (#8) Old

Default 06-04-2009, 02:07 PM

Hey welcome sir. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure. I would push your mini like I push mine.

TO THE LIMIT!

And btw, it impresses all!

There isn't a single person at my job who hasn't liked my mini. (except for a guy who has a $1400 macbook).

Ahem....jealous I spent $200 instead for same except a damn dvd drive?

Dell Inspiron Mini 9 / Custom XP Pro SP3 / 2GB Mushkin RAM / 4GB Stock SSD / Mini BT USB Dongle / 16GB Class 6 SDHC

« got my Mini 9 today with Ubuntu, need some direction | Hello All! New to The Mini World. Quick Question »