Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default new to the forum - 04-23-2009, 11:57 PM

hello all! ran into this site while looking for reviews/experiences on the mini 9 before dropping my dough on one and im glad i did... i was just looking for a netbook to take with me while on the can and what i got was a really fun, configurable little hotrod! this place has been a wealth of info, much thanks to the guys that write up those excellent guides and the contributions from everyone no matter how small. i didnt need to post questions as someone always ran into the same issue beforehand and if you read long enough, youll find your resolution.

i just got a copy of osx and got it going via the 2 usb method on my 32g runcore without a hitch....and it runs like a racehorse. im pleasantly surprised. i think if more ppl knew how well the mini 9 ran on osx, theyd do it themselves... not sure if id want that to get out considering how long it took to get my 32g runcore!
thanks all...
  (#2) Old

Default Re: new to the forum - 04-30-2009, 05:41 PM

did you do the installation of the run core 32gb yourself?
  (#3) Old

Default Re: new to the forum - 04-30-2009, 10:26 PM

yes, i did... they even included a handy mini screwdriver and snazzy decal

« Best method to install XP on new SSD | Next to no free space AFTER removing crapware! - 3GB missing »