Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default MSIWindosx386 10.5.6 install - 04-21-2009, 03:27 PM

I installed the MSIWindosx386 stremlined download and everything works accept the sound and wireless. Can I download and install the drivers direct to the mini 9 from this website? the install is fast and very stable, never crashes so I would really like to use it if possible. i do have a Mac OSX 10.5.6 retail if this is the only way to do it but it seems extremely complicated. I was never able to get the mini bootloader or EFI to boot from the ext dvd drive so I gave up and used the streamlined download MSIwindos386(boots fine from the dvd). I just ran the disk and did the install and it works accept for the 2 problems. Computer does not detect the wireless network and no sound at all. I need simple step by step instruction that I have not been able to find either. Thanks
  (#2) Old
Retired Mini user

Default Re: MSIWindosx386 10.5.6 install - 04-21-2009, 03:33 PM

We really don't support the MSI install here, sorry.

Explanation: http://mydellmini.com/forum/why-not-msi ... 19585.html

Getting an iPad

« Downloading freezes for 2 minutes at first and corrupts | Question About Installing Mac OSX! »