Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default New to site, thanks for the great resource! - 03-10-2009, 09:13 PM

Hey all,

I found this site over the weekend when I was researching netbooks. When I saw how easy it was to install OS X on the mini, (and that the forums made me realize that the whole mini 9 had no moving parts) and that you could get them at the outlet, I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered one yesterday. It is going to be here tomorrow! I got a White\1GB\8GB\1.3MP\BT\XP mini.

I have ordered a 2GB stick of memory and ordered the 32GB Buffalo drive and will set this up to dual-boot OS X and Windows 7.

I am just amazed at the huge community here and all the ideas you guys have put into your mini's. I am interested in the GPS mod and may get the courage to try the HDD activity light mod as well.

See you all on the forums,

leward from Ohio
  (#2) Old

Default Re: New to site, thanks for the great resource! - 03-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have great plans for your Mini, and this is a good place to get help and ideas for your plans! Congrats! Wow, and I'm sure there will be some envious folks regarding your quick order/deliver time.

« Hello and a little help choosing my mini please | Just about to buy my mini »