Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Just got my Mini! What a little beast! Outlet is great! - 03-09-2009, 06:12 PM

Just got my Mini in this morning, and boy what a great way to start the day. I got an Alpine White 2GB Ram, 64SSD, 1.3MP camera, and Bluetooth from the outlet store. I was on the outlet page late one night and snatched it up within seconds! I saved over $120 dollars on an equally configured new machine, and like many others, there is no way to tell the difference save for the refurbished sticker. It is literally in perfect condition (so far!) and I highly recommend the outlet if you can find a machine that fits your needs. I'll be doing some traveling soon, and now I've found a new travel buddy!

Alpine White: 2GB RAM: 64GB SSD: Bluetooth: 1.3MP Webcam: OS X
  (#2) Old

Default Re: Just got my Mini! What a little beast! Outlet is great! - 03-09-2009, 06:16 PM

Weird, mine was sent to me via Fedex Home, which apparently for me only delivers Tuesday through Saturday. I guess that's only around here that it's like that though.

Actually what's really frustrating is Dell's site never gave me tracking info or I'd have had mine on Saturday morning, and now have to wait until tomorrow.

Oh well though. Awesome that you got yours today.
  (#3) Old

Default Re: Just got my Mini! What a little beast! Outlet is great! - 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM

I ordered mine with what I thought was overnight shipping. Turns out it was next business day. It was a little misleading from Dell, but I have it now and there's enough problems in the world. It's worth the wait though. Enjoy it when it arrives!

(#4) Old

Default Re: Just got my Mini! What a little beast! Outlet is great! - 03-09-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccingmymini
Just got my Mini in this morning, and boy what a great way to start the day. I got an Alpine White 2GB Ram, 64SSD, 1.3MP camera, and Bluetooth from the outlet store. I was on the outlet page late one night and snatched it up within seconds! I saved over $120 dollars on an equally configured new machine, and like many others, there is no way to tell the difference save for the refurbished sticker. It is literally in perfect condition (so far!) and I highly recommend the outlet if you can find a machine that fits your needs. I'll be doing some traveling soon, and now I've found a new travel buddy!
Damn - are you on there all day? I have yet to find anything refurbed with more than 8gb, other than a pink one with a 16
  (#5) Old

Default Re: Just got my Mini! What a little beast! Outlet is great! - 03-09-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccingmymini
Damn - are you on there all day? I have yet to find anything refurbed with more than 8gb, other than a pink one with a 16
No, I guess I just lucked out. I scoped out the site for 2 nights, and there were 16s, a few 32s, and when I saw this one I snatched it. It seems, from what I've seen, that the site updates more frequently later at night, so maybe that would be a good time to check it out. If you're looking to buy and it's not urgent, I'm sure you'll come across something that works for you. Good luck!

(#6) Old

Default Re: Just got my Mini! What a little beast! Outlet is great! - 03-09-2009, 09:29 PM

i saw a few 64s the other day when i got mine, i kick myself now that i got the 16gb instead of spending the extra for the 64. I got the 16gb with 1.3, integrated bluetooth, black for 239. the 64 at the time was 379

« Dell folder opens at startup | More Noob-ness »