Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default New with a question. - 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM

Hello all, first and formost i would like to say this is an amazing webcite I just recived a dell mini 9 as a gift. its fully loaded. So far I am loving it and I have been wanting one for a while, I have been on the cite many times before and am now a member. Now down to buisisnes. The dell I recived has a custom skin from factory and I do like it but I have been going through your topic filled with everyones dell with customs skins and I myself would very much like to have one. Before I plop down the 15 bucks from decall girl I was wonduring if these skins go over the the entire laptop or are they just outlines where you need a black or white laptop for it to work. the skin that I have now is....http://laptops.techfresh.net/wp-content ... ini-01.jpg

Thanks in advanced for any personal exspriences with this and Thank you very much. look forward to becomng an active member.
  (#2) Old

Default Re: New with a question. - 02-09-2009, 09:27 PM

(#3) Old

Default Re: New with a question. - 02-10-2009, 03:31 AM

Thannks for the link......shouldve cought that one. lol. thanks

« My mini 9 today arrived today | RunCore 64gb SSD? »