Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default T-Mobile webConnect Manager - 01-11-2012, 08:21 AM

I can not connect to T-Mobile Broadband using T-Mobile webConnection Manager with Dell Mini 1012 3G. I have uninstalled webConnection Manager and reinstall it and all drivers. Error message is "No Broadband Adapter Detected." I can connect to WiFi and T-Mobile hotspot at Starbucks. I have connected to the Mangers account at the Hilton. I cannot connect to T-Mobile wireless. Something is blocking the webConnection Manager from finding the adapter. I have checked the Sim card. Mini 10 is under warranty until March 2012. Dell says this issue is not covered by warranty service, but say they can fix the issue, but will charge.This tells me Dell knows what the issue is! T-Mobile does NOT know what the solution is. However, with Dell there is no guaranty to fix, just charge. If T-Mobile cannot fix the issue to obtain their service then there is another issue. What is blocking the webConnection Manager from finding the adapter to connect to T-Mobile wireless? Is it a BIOS setting or issue? My T-Mobile wireless account is in good standing.

Last edited by Genie10; 01-11-2012 at 08:25 AM. Reason: additional information
  (#2) Old

Default 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM

Hey there, same problem. TMobile disappoints me a lot these days, I wonder what the heck is happening to it?? Anyways, did you manage to fix the issue? I can't fix mine and it drives me crazy

« Memory Trouble | Just upgraded my 10v, want to dual boot Windows 7 + Mac »