Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Smile Hi Dell Mini users! - 11-17-2011, 07:07 PM

I admit my main aim in joining here is that I have gotten a Dell Mini I do not need and wish to post it for sale. I thought it best to adhere to the rules of course and not make my first post about that though of course.

So let me intro myself, I'm LazerTag, as you can see from my username, duh! lol Not sure if anyone here was or is a member of EEEUser.com ? I myself was a long standing member of that community way back when. I had been in the netbook arena for three different model units, all Asus, at that time. I was also involved in hacking those devices for a while. My fun was in making them do things they simply were not meant to do. For instance running games that were well outside of their ability. You may have seen my video on Youtube of Halo and HL2 running on the first EEEPC 701 ? I had also been involved with video driver hacks that were used for some time (I still think a few are?) but most have since gone I would imagine.

I had planned to also post for sale there but they are apparently switching forum software and/or servers currently so I popped around the web a bit and found this site.

I am quite certain if my intent was to remain an Mini user this would be the hot spot to be. I perused a number of forums and sites today and this one seems to be the center of attention for any real enthusiasts, very nice work to the owners, operators, and mods, well done!

Thanks for lending me your ear (or eyes at it were)

LT

« Dead USB Ports on Dell Mini 9? | xp installation problem »