Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default colour issues? - 04-29-2011, 07:58 PM

My colour is negetive, i'll post picture later, in another post.
Sorry for the double, but this stupid three post url/picture lock made me.
HALPS MEH!!!1!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

double post, hang me.

(#2) Old
Administrator

Default 04-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Well, some of the colors seem right, but that image of the Intel Graphics application seems very wrong. Maybe you can try replacing the video driver. Or maybe you have changed some other setting - can you show the Display Devices and Display Settings pages?

Steve
Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10
  (#3) Old

Default 04-30-2011, 07:04 AM

what other settings pages? it's done this before, and it's been fixed by someone at school... He set it so it'd never come back, but it did.
if it helps it happened, and has happened before but set it's self right again once i logged in because i was playing age of empires 2 and then i shut my computer, and it logged out.
Thanks for actuarly caring about this
  (#4) Old
Administrator

Default 04-30-2011, 01:26 PM

In the screenshot you posted, the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator app has tabs for Display Devices and Display Settings. Go to Intel® Driver Update Utility for graphics drivers and have it detect your driver version and see if a newer one is available.

Steve
Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10
  (#5) Old

Default 05-04-2011, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygrip View Post
what other settings pages? it's done this before, and it's been fixed by someone at school... He set it so it'd never come back, but it did.
if it helps it happened, and has happened before but set it's self right again once i logged in because i was playing age of empires 2 and then i shut my computer, and it logged out.
Thanks for actuarly caring about this
I may be wrong on this; but it looks like Age of Empires changed your color settings to play itself. This is not the normal color settings for windows. Try logging into windows; but not accessing Age of Empires and see if the color setting go back to normal. I have several programs that change the color setting when I access them; but they go back to normal when I leave the offending program. Just a guest; fdalbor

Dell Mini 1010 XP--10.04/Mandriva One/Joli 1.2
Compaq R4000 laptop AMD 64
Compaq SR2034NX AMD 64

« Newby... | HD Screen & Pixel Size »