Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 12-31-2008, 04:15 PM

I saw over 500 choices in the Dell Outlet this morning when I lpulled up the page.. Saw Mini 9's with Ubuntu, saw some with Cherry Color, Pink Color and even saw one with a 32GB hard drive.

I took the plunge since these choices may not appear again in the outlet. I ordered a "Previously Ordered New" Obsidian Black Ubuntu system with a 32GB HD and 1.3 MP Webcam for $339. I think I made out pretty good. I can't wait to get my new system.
  (#2) Old

Send a message via AIM to The Architect
Default Re: A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 12-31-2008, 06:47 PM

Hot Damn! I pick a good day to register, here!

-V

PS... I am looking forward to getting OS X on my soon (I hope) to arrive mini

Black Mini9, 1.3MP WebCam, 64GB RunCore SSD, OS X 10.5.6 via Type11 7.7
Now With not one... but TWO gigs of ram!
BT Coming Soon
Aluminum iMac 2GHz, 2gig, 10.5.6
  (#3) Old

Default Re: A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 01-01-2009, 02:26 AM

Thats a great deal!! Congrats
  (#4) Old

Default Re: A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 01-01-2009, 02:40 AM

Thanks, I am pretty sure I lucked out on getting that at the price that I did.... Its 12 hours later and they still show over 350 systems on the outlet.. Still some with Ubuntu available and still some with the Pink and Cherry colors available. I didn't see any other with 32GB SSD though, I think I only saw two of those this morning.
  (#5) Old

Default Re: A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 01-02-2009, 03:15 AM

Just ordered a Dell Mini 9 from the outlet today. Can't wait to get it!
  (#6) Old

Default Re: A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 01-02-2009, 04:18 PM

I was looking at that 32gb one when you snagged it. If I didn't have to ask the wife for permission.... Argh . I ended up with a 16gb Unbuntu with bluetooth and a 1.3MP camera for 300 out the door. So what is the chance Dell will let us use the 20% off Dell Mini 9 coupon that was floating around yesterday on our 31 Dec purchases?

Can't wait to get this thing and slap in 2gb of RAM and OSX.
  (#7) Old

Default Re: A lot more Mini 9's on the outlet page today. - 01-02-2009, 07:20 PM

lol, the funny part about that is I tried buying it for an hour or so, it kept disappearing and then coming back. I know their were at least two of the 32gb systems out there that day. Originally I was going to go the 4GB, webcam route for $269 then I saw how much SSD drives were separately and went with the one I did.

« Ordered the 12 then Cancelled and Bought the 9 | Non-Bloated Drivers For Inspiron Mini 9? »