Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default looking for places to buy parts... - 01-18-2010, 01:58 AM

I'm completely new to the this whole netbook thing. i just purchased the 11z which kind falls into the netbook family, depending on how you look at it. anyways, i purchased it from amazon (usa) for a pretty good price. haven't actually got it yet, but it's being shipped right now. the big issue for me is that i am looking to change it up a bit. the 11z i purchased is packaged w/ a 6 cell battery. longer battery life is always better, but i'm not down w/ the bulk, so i'm looking to purchase a 3 cell. i've been googling for a "h766n" which is what i've found to be the model number of the 3 cell. i haven't found any good deals and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. specifically for a 3 cell battery, but other parts stores for a 11z would be great as well. i'm not sure if the names of stores can be posted here, so if not...just tell me what i should be googling and i'll try to find it on my own. thanks in advance.
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to rrfranczak3 Send a message via MSN to rrfranczak3 Send a message via Yahoo to rrfranczak3
Cool 01-18-2010, 02:30 AM

you might check the For Sale thread in this forum or maybe try ebay, maybe someone has a trashed one for parts or something..could try Dell too...

PS. Welcome to the forum

Dell Mini 10 (Obsidian Black 1010), 2gb RAM, 1.66ghz 533mhz FSB (Z530) processor, A10 BIOS, 1 Terabyte (1000 GB) WD Scorpio Blue Hard Drive (5400rpm), Intel GMA 500 Integrated Graphics, TV Tuner, Bluetooth 2.1 module with EDR, 1.3mp Camera, 1366x768 HD Screen, Wireless 1510 b/g/n mini card, 6 cell (56WHr) Battery, 4gb SDHC, 64gb Flashdrive, Targus Netbook Chillpad, Targus Sport Case, Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (500gb)/Windows 8.1 (500gb) (Dual Boot)

iPad 4 (64gb) w/Retina,Targus Versavu Case

« Questions of a complete N00B. | Totally the FNG here but to get some input »