Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Send a message via AIM to ssthormess Send a message via MSN to ssthormess Send a message via Yahoo to ssthormess Send a message via Skype™ to ssthormess
Default iTunes is a Pain - 12-28-2009, 05:13 AM

Hey Everyone,

I have my workstation, with Windows 7 connected to my Router, a D-Link DIR300, that haves a Xbox 360 and some notebooks attached wired and wirelessly.

So, now i want to see my iTunes library (~60Gb of Music) on my Mini 10v, i have activated the sharing feature on iTunes, i have enabled and disabled Windows Firewall, i have restarted the Bonjour Service and Windows, and i don't know why it doesn't works.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate on both computers, i can see all the network-shared files, printers, the router, and everything from my Mini 10v, but, as i see, Bonjour isn't working properly.

Any suggestions?
  (#2) Old

Send a message via AIM to ssthormess Send a message via MSN to ssthormess Send a message via Yahoo to ssthormess Send a message via Skype™ to ssthormess
Default 12-30-2009, 08:51 PM

Solved Magically.
  (#3) Old

Default 12-31-2009, 02:59 PM

Glad to hear it started working. My suggestion was going to be to stay well clear of the bloated, memory hogging, want to do it all machine called itunes (for windows at least) and stick with media player - especially with sharing music/vids between windows machines. Probably not the most helpful answer though.

Tags
10v, itunes, network, sharing, windows 7

« A simple answer about hardware.... | SD Card/MicroSD and Main HDD/SDD »