Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#11) Old

Default 11-09-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montala View Post
Nice pictures... but your comments are perhaps an example of what some other unsuspecting buyer might be sent as a 'refurbished' model.

No offence, but I wouldn't be too happy at receiving a Mini with a dead pixel on the screen, and one which had been replaced by a 'third party' at that... whether I was aware of that particular fact or not!
Lol I would be too, but if you know me, you know I am very good at taking things apart and putting them back with no scratches or pry marks, you can see I even used tape on the trackpad to prevent scratches. (I do better work than the Certified Dell Techs at my Job!)

IMHO, the dead pixel shouldn't is a Q&A thing at Dell which isn't my fault to begin with.

Well, and if you are buying refurbished units, then well, its to be expected there will be imperfections, hence the discount.
  (#12) Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM

I am sure you do, and I accept what you say... but then again, I only buy new ones anyway!

... and if they are not 100% perfect, then they get sent straight back again!

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« Power indicator flashes blue then red repeatedly Dell 1011 | Need getting all of the non-essential crapware off of Mini 10V »