Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Point me to the proper thread - 10-08-2009, 12:35 AM

New to the forum. Have a Mini 9, 32GB drive ready to install, SL retail $29 disk ready to load. Have a few questions. Where is the best place to ask. Pertaining to the load itself. I think I can install the HD okay. Just waiting to disable the box when I pull out the XP 8gb, want to load it right up with OSX SL. Preciate the help.
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mechdrew
Default 10-08-2009, 05:38 AM

We have a great Mac OS X subforum here at MyDellMini, which is chock full of topics with tips and answers to most questions. Not to toot my own horn too much, but I also host a few guides on my site for loading OS X that are compatible with Snow Leopard (as a few people have had success with) so go check it out, link in the signature. You can also find more guides in the Mac OS X guides section of MyDellMini.

Dell Mini 10v | Mac OS X 10.6.2 | XP Home | Windows 7 Home | 2GB RAM | 160GB HDD | BIOS A05 | USB Legacy: ON | USB Wake: ON | BT: None | NBI 0.8.3 Final
http://osx.mechdrew.com - News and Guides for Installing Mac OS X via NetbookInstaller - Now on Twitter

« Need help deciding from those who have them. | Finally on their way!! »