Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Hey everyone. - 09-08-2009, 06:41 AM

Hi, I bought a Mini 9 a while ago and had installed 10.5.6, everithing was fine just that I bought one with the stec 16g just enough for the challenge and novelty but not enough for enjoyment.

This last week I receiver a Super Talent 128g double wide ssd I bought from Newegg, and installed Snow Leopard. I know the audio with NetbookBootMaker is not working yet, but how do I make the "About this Mac" screen recognize the n270 processor?
I remember I had to run something else but I can't find it in the forums. If anyone can give me a link to any thread that deals with such matters it would be great.Feel free to pm me, Thanks.

Dell Mini 9 | Mac OS X 10.6 | 2GB RAM | 128GB Super Talent SSD | BIOS A04 | USB Legacy: ON | Web Camera: Yes | BT: ON | NetbookInstaller 0.8.2 RC4
  (#2) Old

Default 09-08-2009, 09:17 AM

Hi, You need to run aboutthismac.pkg which you can get from this link how to change processor in about screen

Dell Mini 10v | N270 | A04 | 2GB RAM | 160GB | Mac OS 10.6.6 | Bluetooth | Usb Legacy OFF
DropBox Referral

« Aw... come on - SD card does not go all the way in ?? | Boot Mac OS from 8 GB SD card »