Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Default Question about the external CD/DVD option - 11-27-2008, 04:22 PM

Is this something that you really need? I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to be using the Mini so I'm not sure I want to buy it when I place my order. I have the same question about the blu tooth option and the web camera. I'm on a fairly tight budget and am not sure what options I want except I do know I want windows XP.

Most likely I'll be using the Mini for the internet and e-mail.
  (#2) Old

Default Re: Question about the external CD/DVD option - 11-27-2008, 04:34 PM

If you have another computer, you can burn cd/dvds there, moving the files using a thumb drive. In that case you don't needed. I buy it my Mini as a main computer (because I only have a PC on my job), that's why I buy an external dvd-rw. There are very cheap (30USD) options for cd/dvd usb powered slim drives (search ebay) if you are planning watch movies for example.

About bluetooh? If you have a cellphone or pda capable to synchronize by bluetooh, this will be a good option. If not, there is always a way to transfer files using the card reader.

Camera. Do you have one right now? Do you use it? If the answers were no, so, you can save another 25usd.

Saludos!

JekyllInside
--------------
Mini 9 Black (Webcam, Bluetooh, 8GB SSD) + 2GB Corsair RAM + 16GB SDHC Kingston + Samsung SE-S084B + Dell Bluetooh Mini Mouse

« Vidoe chat | How to Detect Partition Error »