Beginners Questions New to the community? Make your first post here. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old

Exclamation Dell Mini 10 Screen and touch pad problems - 08-28-2009, 12:06 AM

I've just recently purchased a Dell Mini 10, and from playing around with it for about a week, I love it! Although I come across a few minor problems that I can't seem to solve.

The first problem I have is that every so often my touch pad stops working. The little icon in the corner shows that I am pressing on it when I'm not and I can't use it. When this happens I have to restart the computer.

The second problem I have is partially my own fault. I somehow managed to press ctrl+alt+left and turned my screen sideways. After spending a good 10 minutes googleing how to fix it with my head sideways, The resolutions is all funky, and by funky I mean it seems stretched out? It also only gives me two resolution options, 800x600 and 1024x768. How do I restore this back to default?

Other than that it's a great little PC. fun to sneak to work with me.
  (#2) Old

Default 08-28-2009, 01:34 AM

okay, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where all my resolution options have gone. I'm trying to set it back to 1024x600 but that's not an option anymore apparently. Am I going to have to install new drivers? and if so, which ones?

« Classis question(9 vs 10 vs 10V) | Mini 10v? Worth it to..... »